Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CHRISTMAS AT THE GARDEN CENTERS PART I


I'm a bit late with my Christmas time visits to the garden centers
for picture taking..
Trees don't seem more expensive this year contrary to rumor.





Really nice wreaths.
Now they're expensive!




I use these picks to decorate packages.



There are a lot of nativity scenes around this year.





HoHoHo





Decorated wreaths...




I love Winterberry..The birds made quick work of my berries.






Different garlands....




Lots of cute figures..





He was very tempting..





Winter scene...





Giant Frostie..




More wreaths...




Christmas Cactus...




Have you ever seen a salmon colored Christmas Cactus?
Something new this year?




Poinsettias, of course..





Different...



Pretty angel...




That about does it for this garden center..
probably my favorite because they have some unusual things.

My next post will be garden center #2

I hope you are having a good week..
Missy




6 comments:

Susie said...

Missy, I love seeing all the pretty things at the garden center. Those poinsettias and cactus are beautiful. I have seen winterberry decorations...but I never knew what they were, thank you...now I have learn something today. When I trimmed the crabapple tree here, I saved the branches with the little apples for the birds. You would have to have a huge storage shed for some of those lawn decorations. Blessings, stay warm. xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

It is all gorgeous, Missy. What a great place to visit. I am not crazy about the blue tree at all though. It is a tad too modern for me. Wreaths are very expensive here this year, too...you can buy a tree for about the same price.
Hope you are having a great week- xo Diana

Lowcarb team member said...

I love visiting Garden Centres especially at this time of year.
I enjoyed my visit to this Garden Centre with you, seeing all of your great photo's.

Looking forward to the next visit!

All the best Jan

Lynne said...

Great Garden Center . . .
Ideas galore . . .
Looking forward to #2 . . .

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, your garden center has some beautiful Christmas decorations. I like the poinsettias and the Christmas cactus. Did you come home with a few of these items? Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

LOVE the blue and white ribbon tree!