Monday, December 26, 2016

MOLLIES CHRISTMAS



I never get Mollie anything for Christmas.
She has plenty of toys.
She has a "walker" that I rarely use because I'm usually home.
 She always brings her charges something for Christmas.





This year she found a winner.
She hasn't left it alone.





She loves things that squeak  and have noses she can hang on to.
This has both.
Max is interested as well.




She also brought a gift for Max but
Mollie won't let him play with it.





I have to put it out of Mollies reach.
Max and I play catch when Mollie is at the groomers.




"Playing makes me tired."




Christmas Eve




Joe had been bragging recently on Facebook 
that he NEVER watched "It's a Wonderful Life".
SO Santa brought him his own copy....still won't watch it !
(thanks for the idea, Bev).

 



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.


6 comments:

Lynne said...

Is Joe gagging himself . . .
Made me laugh right out load . . .
Mollie is so darn cute, even when she steals the toy from Max!
Happy Max had a moment with you . . .
I watched A Wonderful Life the other night.
I see and hear something new, each time I watch it . . .
Better check it out Joe . . .

Mildred said...

Those are cute pet toys! Theo loves squeaky toys and he especially goes after the catnip toys that belong to my cats! lol As for our vet bills, they have been huge but like you say, they are our babies. The vet saved Rocker's tooth she pulled and placed in a tiny bag that said "for the tooth fairy" - like we have any $$ left for the tooth fairy! lol
Looks like you all had a fun time. Best wishes in the new year.

Junebug said...

That's funny about A Wonderful Life. Duncan got several toys and treats at my daughters. He totally ignored them until we got home. Now he all over them!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy! Your Mollie is just adorable. It is nice the furbabies were treated with their own Christmas presents. I can not count how many times I watched It's a wonderful life. Enjoy your day and the week ahead! I wish you all the best in 2017, Happy New Year!

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh such a lovely selection of photographs, I'm so pleased Christmas was good.

All the best Jan

Kelly said...

Awwwww.............your pets look very happy with their toys. We always buy a couple of toys for our dog at Christmas. For one thing, he destroys his toys so easily because he's rough with them. He can only play with latex toys. The stuffed toys don't last a day because he will pull all of the stuffing out of them. But, we did get him a fabric toy with a squeaker in it and no stuffing. It's kind of made for tugging. So far, it's intact. Ha! He has a basket full of old toys that he doesn't care for. I should probably get rid of them. Hope you had a nice Christmas!