Friday, December 30, 2016

THE LAST GARDEN CENTER PART 2



This is a continuation of my last post ..
(Too many pictures for one post.)

This particular garden center has a good selection of dips, mixes, jellies, candy, chips and nuts.
See the ATM on the right?
How often do you see one of those in a garden center?
It made me laugh.






Greenhouse




I don't think I've ever seen a Spider plant as loaded with
"babies" as these are.






This room is very large 
and there were Poinsettias as far as you could see.
I was there on a Sunday and they were $10.00
and buy one , get one.












This one was my favorite..I love the dark foliage.
They had some little ones. 
I went back on Wednesday and they were gone.
I had to get a medium sized one (a gift).








In my previous post, 
I commented that I thought they could do a better job
with their decor.
This is a prime example.
This sleigh is perfect for the season even though it's not real.
Why not a Santa, presents, a lap robe??
It's just kinda sitting there lost and it's beside a major entrance.
Those bows could be some place else?
Ok...so I'm being a little critical. 
I would love to do some of their displays.









I love their Winterberry..There are three of them all together.
I want mine to look like these some day..(I'm trying).
The birds have stripped mine bare.




My favorite garden center is the first one that we visited.
It's the smallest but it has some very unique items
and no clothes or food.
We ( Mollie, Max and I ) wish you a safe and Happy New Year.



7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you are right on about the sleigh. The poinsettias look beautiful and I like the winterberry too.

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend. I wish you all the best in 2017, Happy New Year!

Lynne said...

Loved the double, triple leafed poinsettias . . .
First I have seen like that.
I find Winterberry around here in a very moist, mucky area.
Must need tons of water to grow and flower.
It is such a beautiful addition to winter landscape.
Great to see it against the snow.
Maybe you should stop at the Garden Center and ask if they need a decorator!
You would be good at it!
Happy New Year Missy . . .

Junebug said...

That poor bare sleigh, they sure are missing the mark. The poinsettias are pretty but I sure can't keep them alive!
Happy New Years!

Mildred said...

Fun to see all the different selections! I wish you and your fur babies a very happy New Year!

Susie said...

Missy, That is a clean place. So big too. I agree about the sleigh ...fill it with the poinsettias even. I love the koi pond. I would dearly love a berry tree like those. The center is filled with beautiful things. Those spider plants look very heavy too. Lots of food goodies too. Missy, I want to wish you a very happy new year. May it be filled with blessings, xoxo, Susie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beautiful! And 2-for-1 $10 poinsettias? What a deal! Best wishes for 2017!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely lot of poinsettia's, and great colours too.

Happy New Year Wishes

All the best Jan