Wednesday, December 28, 2016

THE LAST GARDEN CENTER PART I



This is one of the larger garden centers in our area.
I tend to be a bit critical of it because it used to be my favorite.
Years ago, the employees took it over, raised the prices
and changed the merchandise.
This is the entrance.








I don't think the displays are given a lot of thought.
There is a lot of space between the aisles now as well.







Pretty Christmas paper plates..





Pretty not so Christmas paper plates...
Kind of a hodge podge of things all mixed in together...
no theme.





That sign is gone..I bought it for a friend.









Do you think they could have done better with this tree?






Cute!!
The one on the right looks familiar.




Most of the garden centers are getting in to clothing..
Generally poorly made and expensive.







This area used to be dedicated to baby and children things.




See the ATM machine ?
They don't want you to run out of money.

(to be continued)


3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I see a few pretty items I would like to buy! I am surprised they are selling clothing. Do they have a 50% off sale after Christmas?

Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead. I wish you all the best in 2017, Happy New year!

Lynne said...

Some pretties there for sure . . .
I never thought I would do paper products . . .
After a month of parties, entertaining, family, clean up, cleaning dishes for the dish washer,
daily kitchen tending, mega planning, cooking, serving!
I am done . . . kind of . . . one more family gathering . . .
Then, DONE . . .
Get ready for some change . . . seriously!
Going get selfish . . . and I might even use paper products.
Hugs to Mollie and Max . . .
And you!
Hugs and Love . . .
Happy 2017 . . .

Lowcarb team member said...

More and more the garden centres are diversifying ...
Quite a few of ours sells clothing, crockery, writing paper cards etc ... but I've not yet seen an ATM in one!

All the best Jan