Monday, January 9, 2017

THAT'S HOW IT WAS IN MY HOUSE




The last left over post starring Max....


 This is what I saw when I walked out of my den except Mollie
was asleep on the seat cushion at the time.
Usually (always) Mollie is up on the back of the sofa.
She has worn a permanent dent in that pillow.
Max is usually on the dent to the far right.






Upon my arrival,
Mollie decided to take over what is hers.




Max, not being in the mood to share, (although he has in the past),
headed to the other end of the sofa.





"Darn dog anyway."





"Isn't it almost time for her walk??
Does she really think that I'm going to play ball with her?"








"I hope you can find someone to play with you today !
I'm going to go take a nap with Mom."



Does Mollie miss Max?
It's hard to say..she has spent more time in the same room with me than before.
The above picture is pretty much the extent of the attention she will bestow on me..not a snuggler or lap dog.


8 comments:

Mildred said...

Dear Missy, My heart breaks for you. These photos brings tears to my eyes. I had just posted on facebook not long ago about the dents our pets put in our sofa cushions. They leave huge holes in our hearts when they leave, too. Know that I care very deeply.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am sure Mollie misses Max. They are both adorable, love the photos. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are you still catching little mysterious glimpses of Max out of the corner of your eye? That's what happened with me when HRH passed away. Even now, years later, I still fleetingly glimpse her from time to time! They are always in our hearts.

Saimi said...

Ha this is too darn cute! Don't you just love the antics of dog and cat personalities - You captured some great pictures!!
Have a great day Missy!!
Saimi

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Sorry to hear about Max. I had to go back a couple of posts to find out. Animals are so much a part of the family and so much a comfort. They are missed terribly. You will probably see Max everywhere you go. Time will heal. Maybe a new Max will come into your home.

Beth.."E"..Edwards said...

love ya, friend. sending lots of big big hugs. i am sorry i missed it. i must admit i have been kind of MIA lately ... my life has not been very normal. when i call my mom i have to remind myself to say "hi & how are you" 'cause i have so much on my plate i sort of forget i need to think of others to. when my normal way of things is always thinking of others. i always put others 1st. lately. i have to take care of myself before i do others things 'cause i need to support and help my hubby. it has been different kind of end of the old year and beginning of the new year. hope as time goes on i will get back into the swing of things. thinking about ya. you take care. ( ;

Junebug said...

Still thinking of you and knowing how hard it is to lose our dear pets. Love seeing all the pictures of Max!

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm sure Mollie misses Max, as you do.
We all form great and very close love and attachment.

These are very nice photo's you've shared, thank you.

All the best Jan