Monday, February 6, 2017

BIRD WATCHING MADE EASY

 The birds in my backyard may not be exciting
but they are plentiful.
There is a row of Forsythia on the other side of the yard 
that harbors lots of birds.









 
The Mourning Doves hang out high above the Forsythia.
They look a little fuzzy.

 



This guy spent the morning (hours) sitting
at the base of the Forsythia.just waiting.
 




He was a great deterrent.
No squirrels or birdies at my feeders.



 He must be gone now..the birds are back !
Have a happy week.


Linking with Stewart at Wild Bird Wednesday
and
Eileen at Saturdays Critters


8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, nice variety of backyard birds. I am glad the hawk left and the birds are safe. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Mildred said...

I love seeing your birds! We have planted forsythia here. In fact, some of it is blooming now.

Beth.."E"..Edwards said...

so busy, i love seeing the wrens and chick-a-dees they are my bird faves to always see ... so tiny & full of life. finding joy in the simple ... it has been a rough weekend. hope yours was a whole better. did you watch the football? Superbowl i mean. giggle ... i stayed up for the half time show and then went to read, i have a cold that is draining me. being sick is no fun. every time i get sick in my adult life i always say to myself ... i don't remember it being this rough/tough when i was younger ... it is so draining ... you just have to back away from everything & just pick up when you can .... which is tough when you have lots to do. ha. ha! ( :

Susie said...

Missy, I have the same thing going on here. Birds one minute and then gone....because of the hawks around our area. I love seeing your bird pictures. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Kelly said...

You do have lots of birds to see. You're a great nature/bird photographer.

Chris Rohrer said...

They are great backyard birds! Very nice collection here.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see your backyard birds

All the best Jan

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, I just wanted to stop back and say thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and new week ahead!