Wednesday, February 15, 2017

BLUEBIRDS and SQUIRRELS


There are quite a few Bluebirds in the neighborhood
but I don't often get them at my feeders and when I do,
they don't stay long enough for me to get a picture.






My Coral Barked Maple makes the perfect setting.





Mr Squirrel spent the morning emptying this feeder.
It's the only one that he can get in to ..
I'm going to get rid of it once it is empty.
Too bad, it's a nice feeder.








Enjoy your day...

Linking with Eileen of Saturdays Critters

and  Stewart of Wild Bird Wednesday



10 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Your Coral Barked Maple is a lovely colour.
Great to see the pictures of birds and squirrels

All the best Jan

NanaDiana said...

LOL- At that squirrel claiming his space! And you are taking HIS feeding station away? What kind of squirrley mom are you anyway?
Beautiful pictures of the bluebird. I just love the color they bring to a feeder. xo Diana

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We don't get bluebirds this far north, just the occasional blue jay. But we have tons of squirrels!

Latane Barton said...

That mean ole squirrel. But, they get hungry, too.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the bluebirds. It is great they are at your feeders. They can be picky eaters. Great photos. Have a happy day and week ahead!

Jody in Georgia said...

Awww, poor squirrel - they gotta eat, too! The coral bark maple is gorgeous - never hear of it before! And the bluebirds continue to spread their happiness, don't they!

Lynne said...

Love your close up pics . . .
Do you keep your camera on a tripod?
Bluebirds are such a treat . . .

Lea said...

Beautiful Bluebird photos!
I suspect that squirrel will find a way to get to another feeder.
Hope you are having a great week-end!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy! Awesome captures of the squirrels. I love the bluebirds, one of my long time favorites. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your week ahead!

Les Fous du Cap said...

Ce petit coquin d'écureuil ;-)
Céline & Philippe