Monday, February 13, 2017

PLAY TIME



Zoey helped me make the bed the other day
so I thought I would reward her with a little play time.






She wasn't quite sure whether she wanted her toy
or my camera strap.
Does she have a black spot on her tongue?
I'll have to check that out...How?





Isn't she beautiful?





Now it's time to help Mom write her blog..
(She just wants to make sure that she's in it.)
Surrounded by technology which soon became more toys.





Happy Valentines Day everyone...




6 comments:

Beth.."E"..Edwards said...

Happy <3 day!! i love those green eyes. so so pretty. ( ;

Cranberry Morning said...

And I suppose she demands the remote control for the TV! LOL What a pretty kitty! Thanks for your advice about the cabinets/floors in our kitchen. I guess I won't be putting ceramic tile. And the upgrades we do make will be with the idea of getting it ready to sell someday within the next few years.

Stewart M said...

That is a good cat! And a photographer as well I see!

Cheers - Stewart M - New Delhi, India (!)

Jody in Georgia said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! She is obviously The Queen of Everything!

Lynne said...

Yes she is beautiful!

Lowcarb team member said...

Cute pictures :)

All the best Jan