Friday, March 10, 2017

BACK IN THE TWENTIES



The crazy weather continues...
Snow, sleet, rain, very high winds and some sun as well.
These pictures are from last week..





Through it all these poor guys did our mulch.






An hour after I took this we had a white out...
(I was coming home from the grocery store).
  They were all crammed in to their two trucks.





Scuz the shadows...




They did a good job.
Unfortunately, it will be soon blown away by their blowers.
You can see we are having freezing temps 
by the ice in my bird bath.



I'll just wait a day or two and we'll be in the 50's !
These Lenten Roses will appreciate that..



PS
It was 65 yesterday..snow today
 and back in the twenties for the weekend.
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead.


8 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy Spring . . .
Ya' think?
CRAZZZZZY . . .
Can you send your mulch guys a few miles west???

Mildred said...

I would hate to work outdoors in weather like you describe. We are having severe thunderstorms this a.m. Thanks for the reminder about our clocks. Hope you have a nice weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wow that is crazy weather. I hope the snow is over next week we will be returning to Maryland. I bring the Florida warm air with me. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Susie said...

Missy, This weather is crazy. It is spring one day and winter the next..we are having the same. I hope all the little signs of spring is not harmed from the next few days of winter. Your grass is green and looks nice. Blessings, stay warm, xoxo, Susie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

One extreme to the other!

Jody in Georgia said...

We've had some extreme temps here in Georgia, too...yesterday it was 76 degrees and woke up to 37 degrees this morning and highs in the 50's. Not as extreme as Pennsylvania, but strange as so many trees and flowers are already in bloom. Guess I'll bring out the hot chocolate and marshmallows again!

Lowcarb team member said...

The weather sure can be crazy.
Enjoy your weekend, no matter what the weather may be!

All the best Jan

Stewart M said...

I they weren't warm they weren't working hard enough!!

(which I why I never made it into management school!


Cheers - Stewart M - In Melbourne, but jet-lagged!