Monday, April 24, 2017

FASHION SHOW 2017

Last week our community held our annual fashion show.




It was held in The Rife Center, our new entertainment facility.
There were a large assortment of gift baskets to be raffled off.











The tables were beautiful.
The centerpieces are donated by a local florist ..
Flowers by Vickerys




I must apologize for my pictures of the models.
They were too far away, moving too fast and rarely in full view.
The clothes were from J Jill and Mens Wearhouse.








Presented by our Auxiliary,
one can always count on good food and camaraderie.
Thanks to all of those whose hard work made this years event
a record success ..

9 comments:

Mildred said...

I always look forward to your spring fashion show. The tables and floral centerpieces are lovely. When I worked, I enjoyed pretty clothes....these days, I wear t-shirts and jeans! lol
Wishing you and your sweet pets a nice Monday. xo

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the fashions show looks nice. A great event, glad it was a success. They had some nice raffle gift baskets. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a fun time!

NanaDiana said...

Oh-What fun! I love J Jill clothing and if I were about a foot taller and 40 pounds lighter I would wear more of it...just kidding about being taller-I am 5'8" ...lol... They do have beautiful things though.

I am glad you went and enjoyed the event. Doing things like that is good for the soul. xo Diana

Anonymous said...

good job! The Garden Basket looks nice....so does the table setting. I enjoyed the meal! Ann

Beth Edwards, VA said...

my Mom was in a fashion show with her women's club back in the beginning of April. my Mom did something for a local home town dept store when she was young ... but it was fun to see her enjoying herself. i am not sure what they do with the funds i know they do a lot of charity work, etc. looks like every one in this group had a ball ... the gentleman really looks pleased. must be all the eyes on him? ( ;

Judith said...

I thought the fashions were a good cross section of casual - Jean type, to dress and would work for all ages and body type. I believe I can speak for the models and say that , yes it was a little stressful​ but loads of fun!

Lynne said...

Sorry I am so late . . .
Looks like an enjoyable event.
Flowers, Food, Fun . . . Fancy clothes too . . .

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks like a great event, nice to see.

All the best Jan