Monday, April 10, 2017

REALITY TV FOR KITTIES

With the warmer temperatures we had last week, 
I was able to leave the front door open 
without having to worry about the electric bill.





I put a bird feeder there for Zoey.
I probably won't leave it there because of the mess/
There is a Chipmunk rooting around in the flowers.
I'm not sure you can see him...but she can.






Of course, it didn't take long for Mr Squirrel to arrive.
They have been cheated.
I changed my feeders out back to squirrel proof ones that work.
(The kind that close with their weight.)
They don't work with the chippies though..
I guess they aren't quite heavy enough.



Meanwhile, out back...



I hope Spring has come to your neighborhood. 

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, we had a nice spring day yesterday. Love the cute chippie and your red-bellied woodpecker. I stopped filling the feeders and took them down, the squirrels were just too much for me. The birds did not get a chance! Have a happy day and new week ahead!

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh my the red bellied woodpecker, what a fabulous colour it is!
Good wishes for the coming week

All the best Jan

Lynne said...

Bet Zoe is loving that door opened.
Entertainment . . .
Love that final picture . . .
Yes indeed, FINALLY, a few glimpses of spring around here.

Saimi said...

Love all your critters that come and visit, even the pesky squirrels. Man you sure get some beautiful birds. I had no idea that was a red bellied woodpecker until I read the previous comments. He sure is a beauty.
Happy Spring and have a great week/Easter!
Saimi

Ida said...

We need a screen door, our cats would love that. Yours sure looks busy watching the outside activity going on. Wow that woodpecker sure had a bright red head.

Susie said...

Missy, I am visiting posts I have missed. We have a new squirrel around here...he's been on the feeders. Pets seem to love watching birds. Blessings, xoxo, Susie