Wednesday, May 10, 2017

MISS ZOEY STRIKES AGAIN



Until Zoey,
I had always left my closet door cracked 
so Mollie could "hide" when she felt the need.
Now it is kept closed for obvious reasons.
The two empty hangers on the left had clothes on them.
She accidentally got shut in there..she's very quick.




Candlelight dinner??




No, I was in the midst of setting the table for Easter.
Had to laugh at this.
It's one of those pictures that you don't know you got 
until you download it..





She must have heard me say that I had nothing to blog about
 and even worse...no pictures.


4 comments:

Lynne said...

She knows where to find safety and comfort??

Beverly Frankeny said...

I love it!!! Too funny!!! That Zoey really keeps you on your toes.

Susie said...

Oh Missy...this is so darn cute and funny too. Sticking her tongue out like she doesn't like her food. I guess as long as you have pets you'll have blog material. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Lowcarb team member said...

Now this is funny and cute too!

All the best Jan