Friday, June 9, 2017

COLOR ME SPOILED


This week I had a visit from the Tomato Fairy.




Aren't they beautiful??
They are as good as they look....homegrown in Amish country.






One of the few things that I love about summer is
summer tomatoes. They are the best!




I quickly made a trip to the local grocery store for the "go withs".
Bread (never have any in the house), mayo (mine was outdated),
and lettuce. I had the bacon.

Yum..My first BLT of the season...




Thanks Tomato fairies..(there were two of them).
Have a great weekend..it's going to be a hot one.













9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the tomato sandwiches in the summer. YUM! They look delicious.

Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

Beverly Frankeny said...

Glad you are enjoying them!!!

Mildred said...

You are making me hungry! Beautiful tomatoes! Happy Friday.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Man, I can hardly wait until we have fresh tomatoes off the vine here! I'm craving a caprese salad!

Susie said...

Missy, Those tomatoes are perfect. I love that you made yourself a great sandwich to enjoy. I bet it tasted like summer too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

OMGoSH---those look SOOO good. I love tomatoes but they don't like me very much--none of the nightshade plants do. Nothing like a tomato sandwich in the summer, is there? Hope you have a happy weekend- xo Diana

Lynne said...

Yummy post Missy . . .
Those tomatoes look PERFECT!
(Sure wish I favored tomatoes, looking at yours!)

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh my ... they look so good.
What a wonderful red colour they are.

All the best Jan

Stewart M said...

No bread in the house, but bacon to hand - sounds like my kind of pantry!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne