Monday, June 12, 2017

MY STAMPING BEGINNER


This past weekend was the beginning of a five day heat wave.
I thought I would stay indoors
 and catch up on some of my stamping.
I had some unfinished projects.





Of course my furry helper had to be in the middle of everything.
A "Big Shot" embosses and does dye cuts.
It also attracts "Miss curious".







It wasn't long before she had one of the scraps
and was dancing all over the place with it in her paws.






I should have taken a video because she was too funny.
I had my own project and took advantage of
her being temporarily otherwise occupied.







Earlier in the day I saw a "baby" Cardinal 
that had recently left its nest?
It's amazing to me how big birds get 
before they fly the coop.





I wonder what happened to it's feathers on its left leg.
It was hopping around the tree..Hope it can fly.




Stay cool !!!

8 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Missy, Your cat is so cute , looking around trying to figure the Big Shot out. Looks like she loved stamping, when she could get involved too. That baby cardinal, looks kind of sad Hope it wasn't hurt. We have had some baby cardinals around here , last year. This year it seems we have had so many robins. Many have made it to being adult birds. The bad thing about robins and doves is all the poo. :) Hope you get a cool down...we are in for the hottest day of this year ..so the forecaster says. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, you have a cute helper with your stamping. Adorable photos of the kitty and the baby cardinal. I hope stay cool, it feels like summer.
Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like your helper was getting cat fur in your stamper too!

Lynne said...

Chloe is right on you making sure your cards are done perfectly.
Especially when you send beautiful birthday butterfly touches to a friend . . .
Thank YOU . . .

Junebug said...

Oh, silly kitty! I love posts of her so I get my kitty fix. These stupid allergies or I would have one of my own! You can send a little heat my direction. We are "suppose" to be headed for a few dry day. Enjoy stamping!! Still love, love my cards!

Mildred said...

I love Zoey - she has so much personality! Hope you enjoy your evening.

Beth Edwards, VA said...

the humidity has arrived ... sadly for us though too. not happy about it but trying to deal with it with a smile. ( :

I love the idea of your cat ... video next time please. can't wait!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see and read about Zoey.

All the best Jan