Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A TREASURE


If you saw my last post,
you may appreciate this continuation of "Zoey shenanigans".
This week just may end up being another
"Zoey week".



I was sitting in the living room one evening and I heard a
metallic sound coming from the kitchen.
Guess who !!





Somehow she managed to remove the strainer from the sink.






Her paws act as scoops...They scoop everything and anything.
Papers, receipts, lists...just about anything is fair game.
Then she puts it in her mouth and carries it off,
never to be seen again.





I suspect there was some lettuce left in the strainer.




I hope you are having a good day..
I'm off to make a salad...with a little help from my friend.
Happy August


5 comments:

Lynne said...

A Cat and Her Lettace . . .
A book in the making!
With pictures . . .
Zoe is FUN,

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy! I did not know cats liked lettuce. Cute photos of Zoey. How about some Mollie time and photos? Enjoy your day!

Susie said...

Missy, I am amazed at Zoey. I wonder if you have found the strainer if she had managed to carry it off to her secret stash. :) So darn funny. I know she must be entertaining you. :):) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Saimi said...

That Zoey! Cats sure can be full of mischief but it's fun watching them play!

Lowcarb team member said...

Like Eileen I too never knew cats liked lettuce!
Super photo's

All the best Jan