Monday, August 28, 2017

BUTTERFLY WEEK



A friend of mine who reads my blog and knows 
how I want to photograph some butterflies, called the other day..
"Grab your camera and Mollie (assumed) and come over.
My butterfly bush has lots of Butterflies."
Indeed it did.
(The yellow Swallowtails
 were taken in my neighborhood the day before.)






Looks like this one had a run in with a bird.








Since it has taken me so long to find butterflies to photograph,
I think I'll milk it a bit...
This week will be dedicated to butterfly pics..








9 comments:

Lynne said...

So pretty . . . to watch and photograph . . .
Nice friend . . .
I look forward to this week . . .

Susie said...

Missy, I only got one butterfly shot this year. I am glad to be back to blogging...computer problems. I will visit and look at your posts I have missed. Hope your summer's been good. It seems to be waning somewhat here. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love butterflies and will enjoy your butterfly week. Lovely shots of the Swallowtail. They do love the butterfly bushes. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

Kelly said...

How beautiful! I love watching butterflies. I have some butterfly bushes in my front yard and love how they are often covered in butterflies fluttering around them.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Missy!:) How kind of your friend to invite you to see the butterflies on her Buddleia bush. Lovely captures of the Swallowtail.:)

Junebug said...

Oh, can't wait for more!

Latane Barton said...

milk it all you want... we are loving it.

Lowcarb team member said...

Butterflies are beautiful.
Love your photo's.

All the best Jan

Ida said...

How nice of your friend to call and let you know there were butterflies. - Your got some nice photos of them.