Friday, August 4, 2017

HOUDINI CAT


It's hard to understand how Zoey gets herself 
in to some of the positions that I find her in.
She is flat on her back in this picture.
Her shoulders are almost flat...
that's belly fur behind her head and elbow.
(Do cats have elbows?)








I wish my back were that flexible..Woulda helped my swing !
(golf)




"I don't know what you all find so fascinating about this silly cat.
She gets attention even when she sleeps. I sleep all the time and nobody seems to find that very interesting."



Have a wonderful weekend.

Linking with Eileen at Saturdays Critters

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Zoey does have some odd sleeping positions. My body does not move like that. I like the cute shot of Mollie! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Lynne said...

The "pretzel" and "sleepy" are delightful . . .
Enjoy the weekend!

Diana Kosmoski said...

I used to love to see the way our cats slept---Houdini is right! She is just so sweet....and so is Max, of course! xo Diana

Saimi said...

Cats are so agile, it sure would be nice to be that flexible - Zoey make me want to take a nap!

Ida said...

I'd love to twist and bend like a cat. Such cut pictures of your Zoey.

A Colorful World said...

Both so cute!

Stewart M said...

Mr. Hudson seems to be made entirely of rubber some times! I think it's a cat thing!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I wish my body could twist and turn like Zoey's. I would be unable to move afterward. Cute photos of both Zoey and Mollie. hank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead.

Lowcarb team member said...

Cats are so agile aren't they.
Lovely set of pictures.

All the best Jan