Wednesday, August 16, 2017

SPARROW UPDATE



Wednesdays post was about fledgling Sparrows leaving their nest.
The next day when I went out to fill the feeders, 
 this little one was sitting on my windowsill.
I took this from inside....pardon the reflection.
I disturbed him when I filled the feeder that he was sitting under.
He flew to a nearby bush.
His flying skills have a way to go. Hope he does OK.






The following day this baby was sitting in my Cherry Tree.
They have not ventured very far from home.




I cleaned out the birdhouse today....
getting ready for new tenants.




Good luck babies.


2 comments:

Lynne said...

Yes indeed . . .
PEACE little fledglings . . .

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy! Cute captures of your sparrows. I wish them good luck too, I think they will all be fine.

Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!