Friday, October 13, 2017

LOVE BIRDS OR BROTHERLY LOVE



I haven't taken a lot of bird pictures lately.
There is always reflection from my blinds and the birds
are pretty much the same due to my feeders.

















I just couldn't resist these two
House Finches or Purple Finches. 






I wish I could have raised the blind but I'm sure
they would have flown away.





They are within two feet of this window.





I remember people saying that they didn't get birds because
 their feeders were too close to the house.




I don't believe that was the problem.





Sorry for the reflection...aren't they cute??

Linking with Stewart



8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, they are pretty house finches. My birds usually spook of they see me move inside the house. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Mildred said...

Good Morning, Beautiful pictures of these sweet birds. Hope you have a lovely day and weekend.

Lynne said...

Great pictures of the Finches . . .
Wish I could get pics like this.
Perfect spot for the birds and for you to catch some pics.
Do you keep your camera set up in this spot on a tripod?

Lynne said...

Great pictures of the Finches . . .
Wish I could get pics like this.
Perfect spot for the birds and for you to catch some pics.
Do you keep your camera set up in this spot on a tripod?

NanaDiana said...

Cute? They are adorable! I want to cup them in my hands and pet them. They actually look like babies to me but maybe they are full grown. Just darling.

Hope you have a great weekend, Missy. xo Diana

Stewart M said...

They do look like a couple of old timers who have stuck together through think and thin!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Susie said...

Missy , What adorable pictures. They look so peaceful, as if sleeping. Great job. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Lowcarb team member said...

Love these pictures ...

All the best Jan