I am always grateful for the wonderful blog. Japan is a favorite of the Japanese autumn now. It is very nice autumn in Kyoto. I'm full of dazzling foliage. Please search the Kyoto, Japan on a PC. I also referred to the fall of appetite. I'm sorry I was wrong spell. Ryoma Sakamto.
I am enjoying the cooler weather; opening windows, taking walks, but I did put our heat on the other night. It was just too cold {I think it went down to 34} and the mornings have been chilly now, too.
4 comments:
Night, night frogs!
Your yard is just beautiful! It's still so green. I love your pond too. Wish I had one. Are you still planning on moving?
I am always grateful for the wonderful blog.
Japan is a favorite of the Japanese autumn now.
It is very nice autumn in Kyoto.
I'm full of dazzling foliage.
Please search the Kyoto, Japan on a PC.
I also referred to the fall of appetite.
I'm sorry I was wrong spell.
Ryoma Sakamto.
I am enjoying the cooler weather; opening windows, taking walks, but I did put our heat on the other night. It was just too cold {I think it went down to 34} and the mornings have been chilly now, too.
Post a Comment