Instagram

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

THINGS TAKE A BAD TURN



The next morning I looked out and the Bluebirds
 were clearly distraught..




There was a lot of wing flapping and dive bombing
going on.








Could this be the reason??





"OUT ! That's my nest!!"



"Squatters rights!"




"Do I have to come in there after you?"








The Sparrow is gone for now anyway.
Home sweet home.
More on Friday .....

Linking with Stewart

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy!

I hope the Bluebirds win the battle here. The House Wren took over my house and the Bluebirds left. I hope yours is successful! Have a happy day!

Lynne said...

Oh my . . .
Love your clics . . .
The two of them together . . .perfect!
I hope the sparrows find another perch!

This N That said...

Pretty birds

Susie said...

Missy, I wonder if that is what has happened here. We no longer see the bluebirds and the wrens are always getting into the two blue bird houses. I hope your birds stay put, they are beautiful. Great shots too. :) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Katie Mansfield said...

Wow. I know Cowbirds will commandeer a nest. I didn't know other birds did.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A sparrow squatter -- oh no!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

this happens at my Mom & Dad's place ... they have to take care of those blue birds. they are liked ... other birds not so much. sometimes even if you are just passing by ... they don't always enjoy u walking around either??! ( ;

Betty J. Crow said...

I sure hope the bluebirds retain custody. They are fun birds to watch.

A Colorful World said...

Oh no! Anyone who thinks animals have a charmed life compared to people is really mistaken! Poor little bluebird couple!