From a photography standpoint ,
this is the worst time of day to take these pictures.
But nobody has told the deer.
They often make this journey this time of day....
Late afternoon when the sun is setting and I'm looking into it.
So, that's my excuse...
Oh yes, I have another one.
I never know when they are suddenly going to take off
so I am always in a hurry.
Just when I thought I could take my time....
Off they went.
I noticed that one has a bad limp..
She's been around for a few years. I guess she was hit at one time.
I always enjoy seeing them.
When I take Mollie out late at night, I almost always see their
silhouettes crossing the street on the other side of the old farmhouse.
My neighbor told me that the Buck was out there this morning.
I always seem to miss him...He's a biggie!!
There is a smaller one that is often with the girls.
The big one is always alone. ..
I haven't seen him for years but he is a beauty.
Linking with Eileen..Saturdays Critters







9 comments:
Missy, In your third picture, the sun outlines the deer. I love that shot. How about the one looking right at the camera. I would say you did some fine photography. :) We are snowed in this morning and more coming at noon. Bummer...here I was hoping for a dry winter. LOL. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
Those deer are so inconsiderate, showing up when the light for photography is poor.
Nice pictures!
It is always a thrill to see them cross my path!
Hope catch a pic of that “big one!”
i am shocked that they would not be shy ... brave little critters. fun captures. hope u r well ... i am dealing with a cold that my hubby decided to share with me ... i hope it will take a hike soon. my nose is so sad. every time i am sick (which is not that often) but i think how can 1 use so many tissues. seriously? take care. have a Merry Christmas and a 2020 that will be so awesome. big big hugs!! ( ;
What great garden animals! Even with difficult light they are great to see.
Cheers - Stewart M - Paris, France
Hello,
Great photos of the deer. They are cool visitors. They are beautiful critters. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Hello Sallie,
Enjoy your day, have a good week ahead.
I think these are great photographs of the deer :)
All the best Jan
I like the lighting effect on the deer. So nice to be able to get so close to them!
Lovely creatures! Where I live, we have to be careful of deer and antelope playing along the road. The way I said it is silly, but we really do have to watch out for them suddenly running into the road.
Post a Comment