Instagram

Thursday, December 19, 2019

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN


This Common Flicker or Northern Flicker
came and stayed for awhile this AM.





He is a member of the Woodpecker family.





The sun is in and out today so his colors show up 
in a variety of ways.





 It must be Woodpecker day.
Mr Downy stopped by as well.




Who is that around the corner giving me the eye??




Sharing with Stewart...Wild Bird Wednesday






10 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beautiful shots of beautiful birds!

Lynne said...

Wow Missy.
That first picture is stunning.
Beautiful bird!

Jody in Georgia said...

I don't think I've ever seen a Flicker before....beautiful!

Lynne said...

Handsome indeed!
First pic, OH MY!

Lynne said...

Handsome indeed!
First pic . . . OH MY !

Latane Barton said...

Wow, that flicker is quite the handsome fellow. Thanks for sharing those photos of him.

Lowcarb team member said...

All lovely photographs Missy, especially your first one …

All the best Jan

Jack said...

Great shots!

betty-NZ said...

Such stunning visitors :)

My Corner of the World

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy,

I love your Flicker photos, well done. Great capture of the cute woodie too. Sorry I am late commenting, I was away. I hope you had a very Happy Christmas. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend! PS, thanks also for the comment and visit.