This winter I have been trying my hand (brush) at water colors.
I usually do this on weekends..I have bigger blocks of free time..
Part of the "getting ready" process is removing my assistant.
This is beginning to become an obsession.
I really enjoy it.
Here are some of the last six weeks results.
I should go back and do something with the trees..
This was the most difficult and time consuming.
Probably because it was done from a photograph..no tutorial.
Add that to my lack of confidence...
A Paul Clark tutorial..
Another Paul Clark tutorial..
and another..
I enjoy him ..great sense of humor and he makes things simple..
He has sketches you can download and gives you detailed
step by step instructions.
You almost can't mess these up.
I hope you all have something fun to do and the spare time to do it.
Now...
What to do with them??
These are framed and I will switch them out if and when I
do something better..
Happy February..

7 comments:
Hello Missy,
You are talented, I love all your watercolors!
Zoey looks very helpful.
Take care, enjoy your day!
Love your paintings (and your helper.)
You are amazing . . . trees too! I
I am going to take the tutorial challenge!
Soon . . . bet you’ve already heard that from me!
Size Framed . . . 8x10, 10x12, 5x7 ??
You really have an amazing talent, Missy. I had no idea you could paint like this. WOW! Love all the pictures! Amazing....AND I love your lazy assistant, too. xo Diana
These are all so great! I am green, positively green, with envy!
Wow, Missy! Those look great! Nice work! I can see how helpful your assistant has been! 🤣
Really nice work, how fun. Your assistant is too cute. Happy weekend.
I do like your watercolours ...
I think your assistant looks very cute.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment