These are all just lovely! You have such a nice watercolour technique! At the moment, I'm taking a course in watercolour pencils, hoping to develop a nice technique too. We'll see what happens. Watercolour painting is so hard!
Beautiful Missy! I know you say, anyone can do this, just follow the tutorial! I don’t think so. These are exceptional! I love the Lily and the grapes. Truthfully, I love them all. Add ARTIST to your resume’.
I am so late in returning your kind visit to Marmelade Gypsy and so delighted I came! (I'm a new follower, too.) I love painting as you may know from my blog and I love seeing the work of others. I'm intrigued by many of the tutorials you've done and will be checking in on a few of them! (I just posted a few from online Workshop week and other sketchbook/watercolor fun!). Such a treat to see your beautiful blending of colors. I'll enjoy following you tremendously!
10 comments:
Wow, you are talented. Beautiful sketches. I love all your work.
Take care, enjoy your day!
Looking good there, Missy!
These are all just lovely! You have such a nice watercolour technique! At the moment, I'm taking a course in watercolour pencils, hoping to develop a nice technique too. We'll see what happens. Watercolour painting is so hard!
You are such a great artist! Your sketches are absolutely beautiful!
Have an awesome day!
Beautiful Missy!
I know you say, anyone can do this, just follow the tutorial!
I don’t think so.
These are exceptional!
I love the Lily and the grapes.
Truthfully, I love them all.
Add ARTIST to your resume’.
Missy, Keep up the good work. I loved every one of your paintings. You are very good. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
looks like fun!! i enjoy ...would enjoy doing the lighthouse and the birds. what a blast. look enjoyable. ( ;
Missy, you are an amazing artist. Love the artwork. I am happy to feature your art work at Love Your Creativity. Happy Sunday.
I love the seaside cottage drawing!
I am so late in returning your kind visit to Marmelade Gypsy and so delighted I came! (I'm a new follower, too.) I love painting as you may know from my blog and I love seeing the work of others. I'm intrigued by many of the tutorials you've done and will be checking in on a few of them! (I just posted a few from online Workshop week and other sketchbook/watercolor fun!). Such a treat to see your beautiful blending of colors. I'll enjoy following you tremendously!
Post a Comment