Monday, October 29, 2012

MOVING DAY


Well, it's finally here..moving day.


Of course the weather did its part...
Intermittent showers..









 I don't have to be out of my house until the 10th so I left pictures and some other things until I was sure I was going to use them.




 The house will be cleaned out and everything taken to auction and the carpets cleaned before then.



 It took 2 1/2 hours to load the truck and it was loaded !!! 
One item had to go in the van.



 More on Wednesday....






5 comments:

Beverly said...

Yay!!It seemed like that day would never come, and now it has come and gone!!! Stay dry!!!

NanaDiana said...

Hi Missy- I am back from my blogging break. I see that your move is well under way. What a big undertaking! xo Diana

Anonymous said...


Moving day is the hardest day! Hope all goes well.
Send me your new address.
Take care-Punch

Lynne said...

This makes it REAL!

Patricia said...

I hope everything is going well with your move. I'm sure you're busy unpacking and figuring out what goes where. I hope your weather has been cooperating with what you need to get done. Take care,