Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SNEAKIN' UP ON IT !!

It has been said that patience is a virtue..
Unfortunately, it's not one of mine.
 

 


I'm running out of things to do in my house and am anxious to start moving things to my new one.
I managed to busy myself cleaning  above the cabinets in the kitchen and taking stuff down that is going to auction. 



Then I took some things over to the "cottage"
and put them in a cabinet that my neighbors and I put together last night..(2 hrs). 






 I have another cabinet to put together but the corner that it will go in is full of paint cans..Do you think I might be rushing them ??
That's my washer and drier in the left side of the picture..still in the garage.




I did the peg board last weekend.
They told me I could move stuff in to the garage but not in to the house until I start paying.
(That will be after next weekend.)


 
The floors aren't finished yet so I really can't move anything else yet anyway..
Next weekend will come soon enough..?
 

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Planning . . . Organizing . . . Downsizing . . . Change . . . Exciting times aren't they . . .

Looks like "charming cottage" days are getting closer . . .

thistlewoodfarm said...

It looks like everything is coming together!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
karianne

Patricia said...

I love how the wood floors are looking. That (wood floors) might be our winter project. We're going to start in the master bedroom since it's small and square (no angles) and see if we think doing the front room is within our skill level. Take care and good luck next week with the moving.

Beulah said...

Wow! Looking good!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Looks like a really nice house, and new flooring... HOW NICE! Wishing you all the best in your new digs. Are you good with this move??