Wednesday, October 24, 2012

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING


It's moving time !






 I've  kinda been packing little by little for over a year.






Now it's time to get serious...
( You thought maybe I was doing this for fun?)
  




Since it's only a matter of a couple of miles, I thought it might be a good idea to move the kitchen and closets over and get them organized before everything else arrived.



My biggest supporters ,Ann and Bev, were there to give me a helping hand (or two). It's so much easier when you can just put things in the car..you don't have to pack and unpack them.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Yay!!! You're moved. How was your first night in your new home????

Claudia said...

Missy - where are you moving? Are you downsizing? See how curious I am?

xo
Claudia

Anonymous said...

You are so organized that all went smoothly! Moving is not fun! Ann

Lynne said...

Are you enjoying it yet . . . or knee deep in boxes!