I thought I would take my camera for a walk to capture
some fall color.
This tree is the only one completely bare.
The squirrels have a wonderful view unless it's the Hawks..
It's hard to tell from down here.
Twenty four hours ago,
this tree was solid just like it's very top is now.
It was gorgeous.
I made a mental note to bring my camera today.
Too late..
It's hard to believe that it has lost all those leaves in one day.
It's not windy.
It's beautiful here now...the best time of year for sure..
This is my Coral Bark Maple.
The Bark hasn't changed yet.
The view from my kitchen window..
So pretty..
The leaves were removed two days ago
amid lot's of dust, dirt and noise...six hours worth.
(The downside of all this beauty)








5 comments:
Pretty color . . .
I agree, such a lovely time of the year.
We are in the midst of “bunches” on the ground over night
with “ten thousand bunches” yet to fall!
Is that your little abode in the final picture?
Looks like a big tree for you to see the leaves!
Happy November days my friend!
Missy, I have always said there's only pretty views in your state in autumn. So many pretty leaf colors. Oh I do believe the leaves fell in one day. We had those fierce winds on Halloween night, you would think that could strip a tree of it's leaves. Our catalpa dropped it's leaves the next day , all of them. The hickory in the front took two days. LOL So yes, I rake some yesterday and hope to more today. Wish I had myself a scout troop. LOL Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
I love fall leaves too but you're right, they are at the peak of perfection for only a short moment and then, poof, all gone.
It's always a treat to see the wonderful fall (Autumn) colours.
We've had strong winds recently and the leaves are falling quite quickly now.
All the best Jan
Those fall colors are so gorgeous, we've been having such a beautiful fall as well but like you, our winds kicked in and most of the pretty leaves are off the trees.
Post a Comment