LOL, cute one. Happy Halloween. It is a wet one here.
One year I wore a witch outfit to work and people said "where's your broom?" I told them I was a modern witch and had airline tickets. LOL I love the cartoon Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Oh, Lordy, I love that!
Loved this . . .The fun . . . The sad . . . Life keeps on . . .
LOL!Love this :)All the best Jan
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL, cute one. Happy Halloween. It is a wet one here.
One year I wore a witch outfit to work and people said "where's your broom?" I told them I was a modern witch and had airline tickets. LOL I love the cartoon Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Oh, Lordy, I love that!
Loved this . . .
The fun . . .
The sad . . .
Life keeps on . . .
LOL!
Love this :)
All the best Jan
Post a Comment